Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Messy Camera and Fun Shooting: What does fruit and other random items look like getting shot and frozen in time?

     This is just a fun post featuring food and other objects I shot with various firearms and froze in time with the use of my Canon DSLR.  It was tricky getting the timing right but with a shutter speed of 1/4000th of a second it was worth it.  Check out the pictures below and enjoy!


My favorite, an egg moments after getting hit with a 22LR



 Tomato with 22LR
 

Shaken up soda and 22LR



 Orange and 22LR



Water filled jug shot with a 223 Remington



What's left of a watermelon after getting shot with a 12GA slug



     I'm taking requests so sound off in the comments below and tell me what food you'd like to see shot and it might just be included next time.  Thanks for viewing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment